Keto Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Friday night I craved pizza. Not exactly domino's or anything like that...but I craved the idea of pizza. Did I mention how much I like pizza?
I firmly believe pizza is the world's most perfect food....you can make a breakfast pizza, dessert pizza, mexican pizza, alfredo pizza....it can have varied and numerous toppings...you can make it sweet or savory or I could go on and on.

Suffice it to say, I love pizza.

And being on Keto, I don't have to avoid pizza. I just have to take my macros into account.

Which I did.

And I created a Buffalo Chicken Pizza, complete with a cream cheese buffalo awesomesauce.

See? Isn't that beautiful?


So- how did I make this beautiful piece of heavenly creation?

Easy peasy!

First, make the awesomesauce:

6 ozs cream cheese
2 T butter
Melt in saucepan over medium heat, and add
1.4 c Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
Stir well until it looks like awesomesauce.


Make the crust:

1 Cup Almond meal
1 egg white
1 tsp each of Oregano, Thyme, Garlic powder & Onion Powder
1/2 tsp salt
 Mix well, and don't add extra liquid! trust me.
Roll between two pieces of parchment until desired thickness (I go by 1/4 inch or smaller) into the desired shape you want.

Then bake at 350 about 15 minutes, and remove from oven.





Put awesomesauce on the crust, followed by 1 cup cooked, diced chicken.




Add 6 ozs shredded Mozzarella.




And bake at 350 until cheese is your perfect shade of toasty!


Isn't that just perfection?



And what's more? You can pick it up like a flour-gluten style pizza...
Amaze-balls!

Love this pizza!

NUTRITION INFO:
per serving
(8 servings per pizza):
Total Carbs: 5.9g
Fiber: 1.4g
Net Carbs: 4.5g
Protein: 14.8g
Fat: 18.2g
Calories: 232 kcal
7.5% net carbs  /  25.5% protein  /  67% fat 


BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA
8 servings

Awesomesauce:
6 ozs cream cheese
2 T butter
1.4 c Frank's Red Hot Sauce
Mix well over medium heat

Crust:
1 Cup Almond meal
1 egg white
1 tsp each of Oregano, Thyme, Garlic powder & Onion Powder
1/2 tsp salt
 Mix well, and don't add extra liquid! trust me.
Roll between two parchments until 1/4" thick or less.
Bake at 350 15 minutes. Remove from oven and add:

Toppings:
1 C diced cooked chicken
6 oz mozzarella shredded

As with all pizza's...place toppings on pizza and bake and remove when it's your desired brownness. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm in Heaven! Keto Ice Cream!

Day 11 - Not Exactly Discouraged

Protein for the Masses