Stalled. I Mean, *Really* Hard

It appears I have not lost any weight (overall) since the end of June.

I am going to have to do some hard calculating on macros and why I am not losing weight.
I still feel good.
I have energy, but then again, I've always had energy. I just have a little bit more now.
I'm eating at or under my macros.
I don't use a lot of sugar substitutes...other than in my morning coffee.
I've been doing 18-hour fasts (not eating until lunch) a couple times a week.
I *am* in ketosis. My new blood monitor shows that I stay at 1.1 or 1.2 consistently.
My blood glucose is generally between 86 and 93...and I've never had a reading higher than 100 after eating (2 hours).

So I am still a bit lost as to why the weight loss has stalled....and for so long.

I upped my water intake. Upped my electrolytes. I use MCT powder. And will be adding bone broth this week.

I simply must get past this block.

Because I know me....if I can't lose weight (even a small amount), I will say F it and have carbs (not all the time, just that the justification to eat them will be greater than if I were losing weight).

Anyone have other suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm in Heaven! Keto Ice Cream!

Day 11 - Not Exactly Discouraged

Protein for the Masses